Our drivers keep you safe from any accident & incident.
Do you worry about our English ?
– Please don’t do that. You’ll NEVER EVER have any problems with communicating in English.
– Please do NOT compare us with those taxi tour companies which provide basic level English.
Build your own itinerary and visit where you would like to.
West Part of Jeju Island
– Teddy Bear Safari, O’sulloc Tea Museum, Glass Castle, Soingook Miniature Theme Park, Korea Auto Museum, Camellia Hill, Hello Kitty Island, Hallim Park, Songak Mountain, Sanbangsan Mountain, Yongmeori Coast
South Part of Jeju Island
– Alive Museum, Ripley’s Believe or Not Museum, Teddy Bear Museum, Cheonjeyeon Waterfalls, Yeomiji Botanical Garden, Pacific Land Show, Jusangjeolli Cliff, Oedolgae Rock, Cheonjiyeon Waterfalls, Jeongbang Waterfalls, Soesokkak
East Part of Jeju Island
– Seongsan Sunrise Peak (UNESCO site), Manjanggul Lava Tube (UNESCO site), Haenyeo Museum, Jeolmul Natural Recreation Forest, Jeju Stone Park, Eco-Land Theme Park, Jeju Mini Mini Land, Sangumburi Crater, Maze Land, Bijarim Forest, Jeju Rail Bike, Seongeup Folk Village, Jeju Folk Village, Seopjikoji, Aqua Planet
Downtown Jeju City
– Jeju Folklore & Natural History Museum, Nanta Theater, Yongduam Rock, Yongyeon, Love Land, Mysterious Road, Hallasan National Park
Activities : Go-Karting, Horse Riding, ATV and Zip Lining are available.
You can visit maximum 4 or 5 places in a day.
What Makes Our Tour Special ?
*We’ve detected that someone ( firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or etc. ) is abusing our website as our website is easy to read & our service is getting more popular. Our tour service is arranged by ” firstname.lastname@example.org ” ONLY. Please report to us. We’ll give you a reward.
Base Price for 8 hours (9 AM to 5 PM) :
KRW 200,000 for Min.1 to Max.4 persons per day
Additional charge for extra hour is KRW 20,000 per hour
*Included : vehicle, English speaking driver and pick-up & drop-off service at your place.
( within 10 km from Jeju international airport, additional charge (KRW 60,000) for other regions. ).
*Excluded : Admission fees & Meals
Any questions ? Please feel free to ask us !